I am a self-taught website developer. I taught myself HTML in 2003 when I was 11 years old and now have 16 years of experience in website development, from coding in HTML and CSS to utilizing different tools and platforms to build websites.
I can host, develop, and design visually appealing, simple or complex website layouts to meet your personal or business needs. I can ensure search engine optimization so that people can easily find your website.
I can do everything involving a website, from the purchase of a domain, to the hosting and maintenance of the backend, setting up e-mail addresses with your domain, and designing and maintaining the content of your website.
Additionally, combined with my other services, I can provide social media integration and e-mail marketing, along with graphic design and video production
Website Development Services
The following are the website services I offer:
- Hosting/Backend management – I can host the content of your website on my hosting account, allowing me to access the backend cPanel for customization and settings. If necessary, customers can get access to their cPanel
- Domain – I can purchase and set up your website domain, or transfer your existing domain to my host for easier management of domains.
- Design – I can design your website, customized to your liking to fit your vision and brand of your website/business/organization/product/etc. With a modern design, I can also ensure the website is mobile friendly, as people today access the internet through many different types of devices, especially with the increase of the use of mobile devices.
- Transfer of content – If you have an existing website, I can locate and transfer existing content and move it from your old website to your new website.
- E-mails – I can set up e-mails for your website with your domain (such as email@example.com), either through providing you with e-mail hosting or redirecting your e-mails to another e-mail, such as your existing e-mail account. This is great for businesses that may want a branded e-mail for their employees.
- Analytics – I can set up analytics to track website activity, giving you access and insights into your audience so you can make better digital marketing decisions.
- Backups – I can backup your website, so that in the event there is a problem, I can revert to a previous version.
- And more – If you see a website service you need but I have not listed, contact me today and I can help you with that need!
The following are some of the many website features that can be included in websites built by Kolstee Media.
- Static pages – the most basic of website pages for any kind of content.
- Blog – a blog can be used for news and articles, sorted with tags, categories, and much more to feature continuously updated and new content.
- Calendar/Events – similar to the blog feature, except specific for listing events in a variety of ways so website viewers can see upcoming events and associated information pertaining to the subject of the website.
- Store – e-commerce solutions for selling products on your website.
- Photo/video galleries – excellent for any kind of visual media to be displayed on your website.
- Forms – customized forms can be used for anything from registration to general request to contact.
- Pay online – using a variety of payment services, such as Paypal, you can take donations, orders, registration fees, etc. from your website.
- Login/logout protected content – for any contact you would like to have password-protected.
- Tables/lists – searchable tables/lists that store data that a website reader may find valuable on your website.
- And more – If you see a website feature you need but I have not listed, contact me today and I can help you with that need!
Get a website
Check out packages and pricing at the link below, where you can also request a custom quote.